Just an itty bitty, teeny tiny recipe today.
Those delicious olives that get brought to the table when you order a glass of wine/ beer/ cocktail… yea, I’m sharing those. Really simple, super delicious & great for the olive lovers. Actually, I feel kind of sad that while I write this I’m sitting at a computer screen in my half empty office instead of pouring myself a glass of wine & snacking on these. I suppose I still have my coffee, something to be thankful for in this moment.
Right, to the olives!
– 150g green olives
– 150g black olives
– 1 tbs rosemary
– 4 tbs olive oil
– 1 clove garlic
– 1/2 orange, zested
– 1 bay-leaf
– 1 tsp coriander seeds
– place a skillet on the stove & bring the temperature to medium-high heat.
– add in the oil, rosemary, bay-leaf, crushed garlic, orange zest, & coriander seeds & cook for 4 minutes.
– add in the olives & then remove from the heat after 30 seconds.
– transfer the olives to a bowl, wrap well & once cooled put them in the fridge over night to allow the flavors to fully blend.
– serve with drinks of your choice before dinner.
…for more recipes check out our archives here.