Before you read the rest, keep in mind that I’m still the same happy smiley, annoying person I’ve always been, I’m just in a bit of a funk is all.
I’m having a hard time finding motivation today. It happens from time to time. I think my issue at the moment is the pictures I’ve been including. The recipes are all delicious & I don’t doubt their quality what-so-ever, but the pictures just aren’t doing them justice.
This blog was supposed to be 60% recipes & 40% pictures, but there is no art in my recent images. I’m not sure if it’s the lighting, the lack of planning in the set up, or just no skill on my end… but something has to change.
Don’t worry, I know I sound a bit down, I’ll work on changing that though. It’s not that I’m down, just a tad disappointed. Nevertheless, the show must go on, and to be honest, I refuse to deny you this next recipe because I absolutely love things cooked on the grill… & this marination is TOP!
– 6 large pork chops
– 1 lemon, juiced
– 1 lime, juiced
– 1 garlic clove, crushed
– 4 tbs soya sauce
– 2 tbs dijon mustard
– 5 tbs olive oil
– 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
– 1 tbs fresh ginger, chopped
– 2 tbs honey
– combine all ingredients (minus the chops) in a bowl & mix well.
– add in the chops, cover in plastic wrap & leave in the fridge over night.
– when it comes time to cook, get the grill going properly & then cook about 6 minutes per side depending on the heat.
1. Try and avoid putting the chops on the hottest part of the grill, if there is a shelf above the main rack, place them there. If not, try and put them off to the side a little.
…for more recipes, check out our archives here.