I have been so amazingly good all week. I mean, beyond good. Lots of salads, roasted veggies, water. There has been absolutely no alcohol consumption what-so-ever or anything that could be considered as unhealthy such as bread, pasta or cupcakes.
Enough of that! I mean seriously, I’ve been a saint all week… now it’s time to destroy that! One cookie just isn’t enough today. So, I’m going to take a cookie, and stuff it inside of another cookie.
I call it….. (wait for it)….. ‘the Cannibal Cookie’!
Kind of sick right? Does it sound better if I call it ‘the cookie that ate another cookie’? Doesn’t have quite the same ring to it now does it.
No time to debate, only to eat more.
Can somebody get me a glass of milk please?
Ingredients: (makes 24)
– 226g unsalted butter, room temp
– 180g light brown sugar
– 230g sugar
– 2 eggs
– 15ml (1tbs) vanilla extract
– 560g flour
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 370g dark chocolate chips, 70%+
– 24 oreos
1. combine the butter & sugar in a bowl & cream them together with a beater until light & fluffy. Add in the eggs & vanilla & continue to beat until once again the mixture is light & fluffy.
2. add in the flour, salt, baking powder & flour & beat until just combined, no more. Add in the chocolate chips & fold them in until evenly distributed.
3. taking a small, walnut sized ball in each hand, sandwich an oreo cookie between them. Make sure the oreo is completely encased in the cookie dough.
4. refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to baking. Bake in a preheated oven for 13 minutes @ 170ºC.
…for more recipes from us, check out our archives.